Here is what you should know about shoes besides shoe size conversion.
Labels include the most important information about shoes.
Outdoor: the most heavy-duty shoes for everyday use.
Elegant: usually made from special delicate materials therefore require careful usage.
Summer: wear it only when the weather is dry.
Winter: made with durable waterproof materials.
Sport: wear it only for sports.
Leisure: suitable for jogging, walking, hiking, leisure sport activities.
Lounger: wear it only indoors.
Leather: patent leather, suede, nubuck. Usually cow, sheep, calf, pig or goat.
Synthetic leather: leather-like material.
Textile: such as cotton.
Leather – synthetic: combination of both.
Leather – textile: combination.
1st class: minor defects that do not affect durability.
2nd class: material faults are also allowable if they do not affect durability.
- Wear shoes according to weather. They will last much longer.
- Clean shoes after wearing.
- When shoes get wet, – dry them in the room temperature.
- Don’t wear synthetic leather shoes all day long.
- If the zipper doesn’t work well try putting some wax on it.
- Do not wash shoes in washing machine.
How to clean shoes properly
- To clean nubuck or suede shoes use coarse brush.
- To clean patent leather use wet cloth.
- For leather upper use soft brush or cloth with some shoe polish cream.
- Synthetic leather can be cleaned with water.
- Clean textile upper with brush or wet cloth.